Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Tue Dec 28 20:38:22 AKST 2004

More descriptions can be found on page 109 of our AMA Competition
Regulations , sections 8.9.3 Family 9.9 : Positive Snaps and section 8.9.4
Family 9.10 : Negative Snaps.
As far as judging info, they talk about the usual 1 point per 10 degree
rule, and zeroing a aileron roll, etc, but to me it is not that different
from our description on page 78.....

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax