2 stroke engine for Excelleron Question

Paul Horan phoran at vvm.com
Mon Dec 27 10:11:11 AKST 2004

Hi, I am pondering which 1.00 - 1.20 2 stroke to go with on the Excelleron.  I plan to use
the standard muffler and cost is a consideration.  The list is below:

Evolution 1.00NX< $180, 28.4 oz w muffler
Thunder Tiger Pro 120 SE, $200, 34.39 oz ! w muffler
Magnum XL 120AR, $200, 32.7 oz w muffler

    I have also considered the YS 110
YS 110, $325, 28.2 oz w muffler

    I am reluctant to go with the YS due to price and general pigheadedness.  I have a
YS 91 AC and wanted to try something else.

    Any opinions, suggestions etc ?

Thanks,
Paul Horan
KC5NF