Engines for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Dec 26 04:23:29 AKST 2004

Before putting these engines on e-bay, I thought I would offer to the
group.
Started doing some basement and workshop cleaning and found the following
engines that have not been used in a while. Maybe someone can give them a
good home. I will accept and reasonable offer. contact me "off line" if
interested, or you can call me at 607-748-8146.

NIB: OS 25FP. Bought about 5 yeas ago for a project that never came to
life. Paid $55.

Almost new: YS .63, 4 cycle. Bought for use in 2, 40 size, kits I did
magazine reviews for a few years ago. Total of about 20 flight between
the 2 projects. Good running, very powerful, engine.

Very good condition: OS .70 Surpass, 4 cycle. Can't remember why I
originally bought it, but did use it in a highly modified trainer plane
on floats. Engine ran well, and has maybe 40 or 50 flights on it.

All engines are in their original boxes, and have the original paperwork.

Terry T.