FW: Christmas Treasures!

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 26 01:38:15 AKST 2004

Hi Bob,

I have Aero Fly Pro which I am most impressed with. I hope to update to the
deluxe version soon.

You may want to give the follow aircraft view a try. I find it useful
practicing rolls especially reversed point rolls. It shows clearly the
interaction between elevator and rudder. I try to pick a point on the
horizon and then I try to keep the aircraft as close to that reference while
I am rolling. It certainly shows up any bad habits.

Regards,

Peter