A little levity at Xmas

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 24 06:51:48 AKST 2004

Sorry, everyone -- but  this is so bad I just couldn't resist spreading it around.Got it from my Brother

One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were
sitting by the side of the ocean.

It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said, "Hey honey, let's play
Wee Wee Chu?"

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon instead," said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon, let's you and I play Wee Wee Chu. I love you and it's the
perfect time," Huan Cho begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon!", replied Jung Lee.

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Wee Wee Chu with me. Puleease!!".

Jung Lee looked at Huan Chi and said, "OK, fine, we'll play Wee Wee Chu
... but, only once, OK?"

With that, Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both started to sing . .
.

"Wee Wee Chu a Merry Christmas, Wee Wee Chu a Merry Christmas; Wee Wee
Chu a Merry Christmas ... and a Happy New Year!"

And to all----Good Night
Jerry