cookies and OnLine Voting

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Dec 24 01:01:11 AKST 2004

What we need, and I first tried to get when a District VP in '99, is the actual participation  information from AMA.  If we had that databaae, annually dumped as a single csv, there are those around (me, for one) who could do data comparisons to determine some answers...How many actual individuals play?  What classes?  How many contests per player?  Compare querying against NSRCA databases would give the REAL "percent of participants who are NSRCA members", and then by class.
    Which also could be information mined for recruiting, feedback, direction, and of course, RULE MAKING.

In '99, the AMA  IT guy told me "we (AMA) can't get it out of the computers".... maybe 5 years is enough time to make it possible?  Officer elects/candidates - you have at least ONE volunteer to do the database crunching if you can get it.  I'd bet there are others, too.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net