YS 160DZ

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 23 14:18:42 AKST 2004

I have parked a couple of pictures on RCuniverse of what I am using. These
pictures were taken by me of the Japanese models at the recent CAOCC event.
I have a stack of pictures on my hard drive I only need to find a place to
park them on the net so that everyone can enjoy them.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Short_version_hatori_muffler_for_YS/m_246276
1/tm.htm

One of the pictures shows how most of us crimp the fuel line. The clip
remains on the model. As soon as you land you lean only and engage the
spring loaded clip. You can't loose it and it is always there. No more
excuses for flooded engines. I normally leave mine engaged until the engine
fires and then I disengage it.

I have also posted a picture of a prototype Hatori exhaust which is very
short. This is a great solution for people who have to remove their pipe
when disassembling models.

Merry Christmas all

Peter from Aus

Peter Pennisi