YS 160DZ

humptybump at comcast.net humptybump at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 09:01:25 AKST 2004

We use several fuel line shut offs for the heli's. They are sometimes hard to find even at a heli hobby shops (often sold out). Try the Kalt or KSJ975 for the best.....about 5 bucks.

John Gausby     Richmond , Va.

The heli guys use a small disk of plastic with a slot joining a hole about the size of a dime that is a neat shut off. Sorry, I don't know where to find them!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US