[SPAM] Re: fiberglass mesh in foam wings

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Dec 23 02:41:46 AKST 2004

My Desafio wing failed at the bottom of our outside 6-sided loop on it's
63rd flight!

Terry T.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:31:37 -0800 (PST) Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>
writes:
Reminds me of the Desafios from the early 90s. Lots of airborne failures
in the wings until people started reinforcing them. Unfortunately,
several that I know of failed before word got out.

Bob Richards.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:
Awww com'on Jerry. You know as well as I do that you remove as much as
you want until you break one, then add a little. Yours will break at
35g's and mine at 25 g's. Which is adequate?

I won't charge $100K.

That'll be Fifty thousand follars please (VBG)

MattK