Longer Days

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Dec 22 11:40:23 AKST 2004

Hey, I went to the mall to finish up some last minute Christmas errands
and the temp on the bank flasher was a balmy 53 degrees. Sure felt like
summer after Monday's 7 degree high. It was killing me 'cause I still
have the Javelin in the back of the car.Wind was hovering right around 3
mph,  aarrrgh!