Longer Days

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Wed Dec 22 06:51:43 AKST 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:11:53 -0600
"Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:

> Well, guys, it happened.  We lived through the shortest day, and now
> we're heading back to the longer, sun-filled flying days. They'll be
> here before we know it, now!!!
>     Happy Winter Solstice!!!
>
> Sping's comin' !!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo!!  10 extra seconds up here in Anchorage today, but soon we'll be
gaining 5 minutes a day or so (our normal slope).  High today is
supposed to be in the mid 30's to low 40s.  Time to clear the foamie and
IFO off the bench and get crackin on the IMAC and pattern ships for
the coming season :)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes