Rear Exhaust motor from Thunder Tiger

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Dec 21 18:26:21 AKST 2004

guys,
 I just found out that Thunder Tiger (Ace R/C) makes a REAR EXHAUST 1.20
with a pump for about $200.00. Has anyone ever seen one of these? One of the
guys I fly with is an Ace dealer so I can get one and give it a try. They
also sell a pipe and header for it. It's either very new or discontinued
because the only place I've seen it on the web is Quantum Models. This might
be worth investigating unless someone has already tried it. Let me know.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---