Pattern Growth & the K-Factor

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Tue Dec 21 18:22:13 AKST 2004

I have the latest 3D Flyer as well.  I like the layout and informational
articles.  We are shooting for sort of a "hybrid" of  tech articles and
district reports in the "new" K-Factor.
Be sure to check out the February K-Factor when it comes out. It's another
step in that direction!
Please remember, though, this is YOUR magazine, and articles don't grow on
trees.  I encourage you all who are able to submit a tech or how-to article!
K-Factor Editor,
Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax