Ah the smell of Nitro in the morning

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Dec 21 05:49:55 AKST 2004

Any time you quote Country Joe, it's all right by me ...
So just recently I have been flying this Excelleron with a plain old muffler: there's icky stuff all the way up to the front of the plane! That's how long it's been since I ran anything without a long muffler or pipe. It's just too much wiping up.
Later,
    Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer