New OS--Spelled B-I-G-B-U-C-K-S

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 20:48:17 AKST 2004

It never ceases to amaze me what the competitor will pay to give him an
edge. Even if its a perceived edge and not a real edge, it matter not at all.
It's what he believes in his own mind that matters.

This thing shall be purchased as well, and megabucks paid. Yup, I believe
companies such as OS, YS, ZNLine, Radio makers and the Electric Set-up  makers
have the modern Pattern Competitor psyche figured out pretty well.

MattK

In a message dated 12/21/2004 12:27:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,