OS 1.40 FI and 1.60 FI

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 20:05:36 AKST 2004

At the 2004 NATs, the word I got was that a new style fuel injector was in the works, but on hold until the new 185 4C was completed - at that time, 2 versions were planned - a "sport" version (to take on the Saitos), and a competition version (for the pattern market).  So definitely post-poned for awhile.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net