Cold Weather

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 15:53:16 AKST 2004

This past year was my first summer here....

Yes it was hot and you definitely could tell the difference some Shade made.
The club I belong to has good shade in the pits. Not a problem at all.
Remember its a dry heat like a blast furnace!

This is only for July, Sept and August

The NATS are over in July so we just take a break from flying then.

TN