Cold Weather

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 15:35:35 AKST 2004

Sorry to hear that Alan. Today was 72 deg F and sunny blue skies. Wind was
about 4mph down the runway all day. The downside is jeans were needed at the
flying field today and not shorts. It was a rather Brisk 60F this morning.

Oh and I just walked in the door from fly my foamies in the park, at
sundown.

I can't speak for the others in the country but I think we have them all
beat in the weather category this time of year. Phx is a great place!

Troy