[SPAM] Re: Ballots ** del klipped 4 reposting **

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Mon Dec 20 10:05:39 AKST 2004

MessageMaybe part of problem was the way ballots were sent out. I took mine to postmaster. I was  informed it should have been taped or stapled shut. Mine was not. Were others sent out the same way? If so the postal sorting equipment may have devoured some of them. Mine was received dog eared. Unfortunately some members are possibly not going to be able to participate in this election. That is a shame.

    del