FW: Ballots ** klipped by del to repost **

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Mon Dec 20 02:50:06 AKST 2004

Good points Brian but I will clarify I personally take my lead from the leaders of NSRCA and when they share personal E-Mails then it gives me the impression that it is accepted practice and others would follow their lead. I do not work with computers for a living and have never been in an office setting to know anything of etiquette or what is and isn't acceptable. This medium is apparently different that memos and letter via snail mail. I only mention this in defense of us little guys that get labeled as being trouble makers and raising questions when we are following others leads. I not suggesting that makes it right.
    If you need further clarification will be glad to take it off list as long as it is kept private per my understanding of the medical confidentiality laws that I've had to follow for the last 30 years.

    del

    del