starter

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 15:16:04 AKST 2004

I use the KAVAN starter for everything. The neatest package is the one from B&P but the plastic pack from Hobby Lobby lasts quite a while if you are careful with it. Most guys are using the NiCad packs now, but you can run the Kavan from any 12 volt source. It is not unusual to see a gel cell mounted to one around here but that makes for a big package.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US