Fw: Newbie with a bad experience at pattern

Jerry Wilson JWilsonJr at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 12:25:21 AKST 2004

Personally I think it is incumbent for the buyer to call the supplier and
register any complaint.  Generally works that way in my business.

I bought a Hansen Elan which had very little in the way of building
information.  I was a newbie and a first time pattern ship builder.  I
didn't whine on the list about nobody helping me nor complaining about Dick.
I'm still working on the Elan by the way after more than three years.  Not
the Elan's fault though.  And I have gotten help from others on the list.
Thanks to them.

Mike if you're out there give Lance a call.  I'm sure he'll try to help.  If
you live in the Houston area, send me an email off list and I'll try to
help.

Jerry

  _____