N-PAC BBQ

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Dec 19 09:55:50 AKST 2004

On Dec 19, 2004, at 9:29 AM, Atwood, Mark wrote:

> Ed,  With regards to the 5th of Jack that was on every table and the
> vat of Lynchberg Lemonade that was at the picnic, I beleive I recall
> the guide saying...And I shant forget the quote..."We're in a dry
> county here, so we can't sell any alcohol...but that doesn't prevent
> us from giving it away...."
>
> It became very clear, very fast...why they had buses pick us all up,
> and take us back home...lol

Here's a memory test.  On the way back from Lynchburg to Tullahoma on
the buses, there was a horrific thunderstorm.  How many of the
attendees remember the storm?  People on my bus hardly even noticed
that it was raining and you couldn't hear the storm for the sing-along
that was going on.

Ron Van Putte