Ballots

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:50:23 AKST 2004

Steve:
I never said there was a conspiracy theory.  I expressed doubt that anyone could pull it together in time to figure out what went wrong and get it to me.  Your email is really insulting.  Don't you think that with a deadline of 12/31 and with the fact that the mail is slow this time of year, that adequate steps should have been taken to get the ballots out in a timely manner?

Ed