Lamar's Answers to Troy

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Fri Dec 17 17:12:31 AKST 2004

I see the one thing I should have added to the NSRCA History at www.nsrca.org was the number of contestants at each NATS and N-Pac.  Maybe I can still go back and find that info.  Anyway, my files are in storage right now, but we had way over 90 at each N-PAC.  I believe the second was over 150 pilots and the first was close to that.  I'll try to find the exact figures.

Maureen