[SPAM] Re: Lamar's Answers to Brain ** klipped by del for reposting **

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Fri Dec 17 16:22:02 AKST 2004

Thanks for your timely reply Lamar. I agree and support soliciting input from the membership and letting them see the minutes etc. The more open door policies are followed the less suspicion of back room politics.
    I do recall our leaders, and membership supported the decision, to go with a central location for the Nats.

    del