LA-2 Pattern plane

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Dec 17 16:11:38 AKST 2004

I flew two of these during the N-Pac days, in Sportsman and Advanced.  At the time, I was doing the Hanno 61 on a pipe, and weight was kind of an issue for the power available.  With the 91, you'll be far better powered than mine were.
    Performance wise, if I recall, the strength of the airplane was it's rolling capabilities.  Even in those days, it had quite a lot of side fuse area, and I remember it would nearly self-correct in crosswinds if you got the power set right.
    VERY nice airplane... I had two of them....

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net