December K-Factor and growth

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Fri Dec 17 15:46:57 AKST 2004

Tony -
Why not do as the AMA ( and a lot of clubs ) do when someone is a CD or
officer and at least buy down half ( or more ) or a DVP's next 2 years NSRCA
membership?

Also, for technical /how to articles submitted I like the idea of an NSRCA
store credit.  Give them NSRCA merchandise to advertise us even more!
Submit an article, get a shirt!

As I have stated before, the K-Factor could be a fantastic tool second only
to the NSRCA Membership itself in attracting new members.  I have some
questions re this I will send offline, Tony...

Wings Level,

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax