Wow ...

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Fri Dec 17 12:05:11 AKST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Garrison [mailto:bertggarrisonjr at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 2:18 PM
To: IMAC; gsal
Subject: [SA] Slightly off topic but worth the Download time!

All I can say is WOW!  Glad to see the Russians have definitely lifted
the Iron curtain on Marketing!

Being a form USAF Pilot, I had goose bumps watching this.

He'll get a downgrade for not keeping a line on the 4 point roll... but
what a unique judging perspective

Right click and save target as
http://bemil.chosun.com/movie%20link/SU-35.wmv

Cheers
Bert

  Subscribe:    mini-iac-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

This list is in no way affiliated with IMAC or it's membership. Views
discussed here should not be construed as official news or views.
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/