RCU

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 20:31:47 AKST 2004

Don,

Would you be interested in writing a monthly column for the K-factor at all?
Something straightforward and simple - perhaps an article on pattern plane
setup... One on flying certain maneuvers perhaps - I'd like to see this done
for Sportsman and Intermediate classes.  Take someone through the sequence -
step by step.

Interested?  I hope you are... :)  The pay is not too good but the kudos
alone will be more than enough.

If you are... Please submit all your articles to
mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org - the new editor, Chris Larson would
welcome them!  In fact, if you send him one today he can probably get it
into the next issue due out in Jan.

-Derek