Pattern Poll on RC Universe

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Dec 16 14:47:35 AKST 2004

Right on, Mike - and it has quite a few European, S. American, Far East, Africa, Australia, N. Zealand, Italy...I could go on....This resource is terrific for the email promptness, and the focus on NSRCA/Pattern things....
    But I sure believe RCU is where a LOT of pattern seedlings get started.... very worthwhile.

And you can post pictures!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net