Excelleron 90 and OS 1.08

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 16 11:19:39 AKST 2004

Oops My Bad
If you already have the OS108 then by all means , bolt it in & give it a
try.
You've had the ys110 as a means of comparison and if it(the 108) doesn't
perform then you'd know which way to go.

I had a Bully 120   a ASP 108  and a OS 108 but I ended up buying a YS110 to
eliminate the tuned pipe for the bully and I just couldn't bring myself to
hang that "huge" OS108 muffler on the plane.

I ran the ASP 108 open exhaust & on a pipe and it wasn't even in the
ballpark of the OS91FX open or piped.
Eddie