YS 91FZ problems still

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 05:54:42 AKST 2004

Dean, you have several Pattern people in Australia, and a couple of them,
Tom Koenig and Peter Pennissi are regulars on the Discussion board. Their
addresses are as follows:
_Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au_ (mailto:Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au)  and
_Peter.Pennisi at publicworks.qld.gov.au_ (mailto:Peter.Pennisi at publicworks.qld.gov.au)
.

Try and see if either one is close enough to get you some direct help

good luck, and happy holidays

Matt Kebabjian