Fwd: NSRCA Voting Process

steven maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 15 20:22:27 AKST 2004

 I don't see for any reason that today the people thats not online could
vote by phone, as we see on news programs, publish in newsletter what the
poll or subject is, votes could be cast online or by phone, I'm no computer
wizard but I bet it could be done.
 Steve Maxwell

The

http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm