e-mail voting

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 15 17:08:39 AKST 2004

I understand AMA has this problem under review. Looking at various means to reduce costs yet respond to the kind of questions brought up, and probably some we haven't hit yet. A couple States are also looking at this, and I will try to get a copy of their findings. Their process has got to be a lot more"legal/uncompromizing/fail-safe/ACLU proof."Hope they get it done, come up with a doable way, then we, and all the other SIGS can ride in on their effort.
Jerry