OS91FX Prop on Exelleron90

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 14:45:35 AKST 2004

Off the top of my head, I'd have to guess that is gonna be too much prop.  INcreasing RPM is usually for a given prop that they reference.  More rpm doesn't mean more torque, and sometimes, the higher pitch/size means you really need lots more punch.

If you went from th 8 to a 10 pitch, probably see more rpm, and still be in the torque band of the motor, but this is pure specualation.  Don't know a thing about those mufflers.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net