Fwd: NSRCA Voting Process

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Wed Dec 15 06:43:23 AKST 2004

We have voting on line in place with our KCRC club in Knoxville. It is
required by the bylaws. That said we only get about forty percent of the
membership voting.

The best way to do this is as the Senior Pattern Association does it. We
send a self addressed envelope along with the ballot and dues renewal form.
It's interesting, NSRCA may get fifteen or twenty percent of the vote
returned. SPA gets around seventy five percent of the members voting and in
ninety-five percent the renewal is returned with the vote. Our
secretary/Treasurer and a couple of others validate the votes. (BTW, we
trust them!) After all this is fun sport and hanging chads etc. don't matter
to much!

I personally feel that anyone that doesn't trust Maureen Dunphy has some
serious issues!

VOTE,
Ed Hartley