Excelleron 90

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Dec 15 05:47:39 AKST 2004

Hi Bob,
Let me confirm what you say: a muffled 120 (in my case a Magnum 120 2-stroke) will fly the pants off of the Excelleron. There is no lack of GO for FAI.
By the way, the Magnum runs great after a carb size reduction. The factory has been wonderfully cooperative with me.
The engine may not be fancy on the outside, but it runs well.
Later,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications