Worlds Judges....(and heated debates)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 12:11:34 AKST 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 1:44 PM, White, Chris wrote:

> Congratulations Don Ramsey!  Thanks for the hard work you put in to the
> judging columns...as a newbie I always learn something useful. Your
> contributions are appreciated!
> All the best....enjoy the journey.

Amen!  Don exemplifies what an NSRCA member ought to be.  He actively
promotes R/C aerobatics and, especially, judging.  He works hard to
improve his judging skills.  He competes and judges at many contests
throughout the southwest and is always at the Nats, flying and judging.
  Don earned the right to be the U.S. judge at the F3A World
Championships.  Well done.

Ron Van Putte