[SPAM] RE: Excelleron 90

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 08:31:24 AKST 2004

A Bully 120 would be perfect.  Can you still get one?

Randy

Now when I told Bob I had a Bully 120 I was thinking of using in my Excelleron, he told me to save it for another plane.

That's interesing considering he's now talking a ST2300  and heres Randy talking a Webra 145    :-))

I may butcher up my old Explorer and put the Bully on it just for kicks, but my New Excelleron for next year will have a YS110 on it .

Oh and my other Excelleron may be my electric test platform  :-))

Eddie