Questions for Presidential Candidates

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 23:19:44 AKST 2004

I would like to ask the two Presidential candidates to respond to these questions, on this open forum, with THEIR specific and individual opinions for us to evaluate in making our election decisions.

1.  What changes would you like to see made within the NSRCA to improve the impact of the opinions of individual members in decisions made by the Board?

2.  What specific ideas do you have that you would offer to the membership to assist in growing interest in Pattern?

3.  What is your individual belief about the overall objective of the "stepping stone" approach to skill levels of sequences flown?

4.  Should Masters class, in your opinion(s), remain a class that stays at it's current complexity level, or should Masters class follow the F3A design philosophy toward ever-increasingly complex manuevers with each schedule introduce?

5.  What are your positions on changing/eliminating/adding equipment requirements/rules relative to engine size, and overall weight of aircraft flown in all 4 AMA classes?

I am quite sure that many on this list have not sent their ballots yet, and would perhaps benefit from reading your responses.  Thank you for your information to help with our decision.

Bob Pastorello, Masters class
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net