NSRCA vote

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 15:30:25 AKST 2004

OK Guys

The ballots are in the mail. You should get yours any day now. Please take
the time to mark your ballot and return it to make your vote count.

I am not sending this to try and influence you to vote for one or the other.
Who you vote for is your decision. The important thing is that we exercize our
right to vote.

We have qualified candidates running for all offices. Whoever our next Pres
and VP are, they will have some very tough issues to address that could well
dictate the future path of our organization.

Vote your choice, but support whoever is elected. Whoever becomes our next
Pres and VP
will need the support of all the AVPs and members.

With our discussion list, we have the luxury of direct contact with our
candidates. They have solicited your questions and ideas. Ask them, and vote, with
the information provided.

Robert Gainey
D2 AVP