World Judge selection process

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Dec 13 13:27:26 AKST 2004

I'm am sure Bob feels bad, my heartburn came from the accusation that the
system was jacked with, and the absolute insinuation that Don was to
blame...sorry, that is no good.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Grow Pattern" <pattern4u at comcast.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
12/13/2004 03:08 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: World Judge selection process

Gray,
          I wonder how Bob Noll is feeling right now. I guess he has to
just suck it up after the time and personal investment that he put into
this?