[SUSPECT-HEADER] Re: W/C Judge

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 09:46:51 AKST 2004

Charlie, this kind of comment is truly unwarranted and surprising. I'm
affraid it is uneducated and tends to proliferate the thinking process  that
"....HECK, I don't understand this so it's gotta be wrong....". We  (the Judge
Evaluation Committee) tried repeatedly to explain what was done and  how it was
done, and we reported that in the KFactor. I strongly recommend  you go back
about a year and re-read the methodology used. It is as unbiased a  method as  we
could  find at the time. Is it a perfect system?? No it  isn't, it also is not
a system that is cast in stone. As new thinking  is derived, the system can
be re-designed.

The same program that MEASURED Don to be top judge in a VERY REAL AND
QUANTIFIABLE way, measured me to be runner up. Ron Van Putte headed the  committee
and his judging performances over time were measured to be at around  seventh
or eighth place. The other two gentlemen you mentioned Derek and Eric,  had
nothing to do with the Judge evaluation program. They are being unfairly  accused
of doing something they had nothing to do with.

To be totally on the mark here, Eric, then President of NSRCA, did appoint
RVP as the head of the Judge Evaluation committee, at the 2002  Nats Board
meeting. After the committee came to a viable conclusion late in 2003 or early
this year, the system was voted on by the NSRCA Board and was approved.

And BTW, Don was not the "fox that designed the chicken coop". For your
information and everyone else's who cares, Tony and Ron had an outline thought
out and I helped put some of the meat on that outline early on. Don came
on-board about a half year later and helped solidify the program to what we have
today. It was a team effort all the way and I am very proud of the work our TEAM
 did and even prouder to be a member of that TEAM and to work with such good
people. This organization is very lucky to have people like Don, Ron and Tony
 work on its behalf.

CONGRATULATIONS DON !!

Matt Kebabjian

18 AM Eastern Standard Time, crock at kclife.com writes:

Well  here is another example of the results of the fox designing the chicken
coop!  Don Ramsey knew exactly what he had to do to become the top ranked
judge as  did Ron V., Derek K., and Eric H., need I tell you who all were
involved  making the judges ranking system?? THIS PISSES ME OFF...The "Haves" get all
 the beanies, and we pay their way too, most likely..Another NSRCA moment!!
Charlie