WC Judge

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Dec 13 08:24:34 AKST 2004

Earl:

Well spoken.  All on the list, INCLUDING BOB NOLL would have don't a great job.  However, Don earned it with the best score and as you said, the organizers could pick anyone on the list.  They choose based on PERFORMANCE, not POLITICS.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505