OFF TOPIC - Help!

Tim Taylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Mon Dec 13 03:09:22 AKST 2004

Don't use fuel line !!!!!!!!!
There's specific rubber line for transmission lines. Not knowing what kind of car/truck yours is is hard to tell but............ Cutting the section out and flaring the ends a bit and smoothing them out and using TRANSMISSION line would be a complete fix. Transmission lines are made to handle the pressure that a trans cooler line has (about 15 psi) Fuel line only hanldes about 5-6 psi. New metal trans lines are not very expensive and sure cheaper than paying for a trans overhaul. This is what I do everyday for a living so take the advise for what it's worth.