OS 91 Pipe Settings

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 11 21:44:50 AKST 2004

Bob,

My 91SX-H (91FX) is at 21.5" (plug to baffle) with BlueBird 140 size pipe.
10500 rpm.  I ran this setup last summer with 20% or 15%. Prop was APC 15x8

I still have to try Karl's header (wraparound) in the Explorer (Excelleron).
I may be able to get the approximate inside dimensions of the pipe so that
you can compare with other pipes.
let me know if you want.

I am going to try 25" (plug to baffle) and larger prop. 15.5x12 that Nat
runs.  Not sure if this is a 4-blade prop or 2-blade prop.  I actually try
to run a larger diameter prop (16 or 17" dia) with lower pitch.

Ihncheol Park