2005 Nats judging seminar and D6 plans

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 07:32:29 AKST 2004

Chris,
We're extremely lucky in D6 to already have FOUR judging seminars in the semi-firm planning stages.  Vincente Bortone will be hosting one in your neck of the woods.  There will probably be one at the Waco and Houston contests and another in Colorado with Jeff Carrish.  I have more information in the latest KF column that I submitted but wanted to get the word out to you and others.
--Lance