Adjustable stab weight

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 13:41:37 AKST 2004

Has anyone ever weighed their adjustable horizontal
stab before mounting it to the plane? I have almost
finished making the stab of my Temptation project
removable and adjustable using the technique described
by Bob Noll in his "Perfect" series of tapes. My kit
is the deluxe version, pre-sheeted stab and wings. The
completed stab seems heavy, but there is a lot of
hardware involved. I'm interested in the weight of
both the halves and the center section including the
tube, thanks.

=====
Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com