Velcro Hold Downs?

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Dec 9 05:35:37 AKST 2004

Wally World sells a 2" wide velcro, non-adhesive, in a package that has 4' or more (can't remember) for not much money.  You can make practically any kind of attachment scheme out of stuff that wide.  White or black.  And it's the "real" Velcro, not an imitation.

Bob P.
(McGyver)

> From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com
> Date: 2004/12/09 Thu AM 09:31:44 EST
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: Re: Velcro Hold Downs?
>

> In a message dated 12/9/2004 9:26:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> twtaylor at ftc-i.net writes:
>
> Hi guys, Looking for a place to buy the velcro  hold downs that I've seen in
> many pictures. Is there a manufacture or is this  something that your left to
> make yourself? I swear I saw an ad on RC Universe  but I can't find it now.
> Thanks
>

> Your local Wall-Mart or Fabric outlet will carry these items
>
> MattK

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net